Freebie! Summer Flower Bracelet!

12 May 2012


So this is one that I just found today and HAD to share with you, because if it's a true and valid offer, it's almost over.  It's an offer by a site that I haven't heard of, but seems pretty cool.  It's called Sneak Peeq.  It has good deals on a bunch of random items, and some of them are pretty neat!

I submitted mine and it was super easy, just follow the link, sign up through facebook (and remember it allows you to set privacy so only you can see it, so you don't have to spam other people's walls), and it will take you right to the page.  Click on Peeq at your price and you'll see a free bracelet!   All you have to do is submit your name and address and you're in business.  I got an email indicating that I should receive it in 2-3 weeks.

Also, it appears on the website that the way you get this might be just through a first free item offer.  I do not know if this free item offer is something that you just get for signing up and can get any item, or if it is only on this particular item.  If anyone tests this theory, please let me know!  I will let you all know if it comes or not and what I think!

Free Eternal Summer Flower Bracelet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...