Freebie! Finish Dishwashing Detergent Sample and Sweepstakes!

11 May 2012


A lot of the freebies, samples and etc. that I come up with for this blog are often brought to you by cleaning companies.  This is no exception!  I love getting samples of cleaning products, even if sometimes they're used as backup for when I run out of my product.  Sometimes I find they work better!  I had actually never heard of this brand before I submitted for this freebie, so I'm excited to see if it is a new product or something I'm going to have to search for if I end up liking it.  Sometimes that's the downfall of freebies. 

This one isn't just a freebie, but also a sweepstakes that you're automatically entered into at the same time!

Apply today for a free sample of Finish Dishwashing detergent and be entered to win a brand new dishwasher!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...