Welcome!

02 January 2012
This blog is designed to be about all sorts of great "finds" for the family.  Whether it be quick recipes, tips for your home, activities for the children, you can bet that it will be fun!

Let me tell you a little bit about me, the author.

I am a midwestern mother of two rambunctious little girls.  They are the light of my life.  In the times when I'm more me and less mother, I am a photographer and artist.  (I also work a third job in my life, but I don't plan on letting that bleed over into this blog)  Because I am an artist, I push my children to unlock their artistic sides and to find the beauty in every day life.

I look forward to providing you with great "finds" for your life and sharing a bit of mine with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...